Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Fall!

Happy Fall from the Conley's!

Lyla and I are still desperately missing Austin each and every day and as the holidays approach it doesn't get any easier. These are the funnest times of the year for our family, and we sure are going to miss him through out all of the holidays, starting with Halloween!

Unfortunately we have missed this year and last year with him for Halloween. There is always next year though!

Lyla is a cute little flower this year, so I was going to go to Party City and get the Bumble Bee costume that was just like my Lady Bug that I had last year. But come to find out, they didn't have it anymore. I can't tell you how hard it was to find a decent, non-revealing, Bumble Bee costume.... sad if you ask me!

But I managed to find something decent that I can put a top under and wear leggings with and be appropriate.

So far this season we have enjoyed Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins, Pumpkin Patches, Painting pumpkins and one of two play group Halloween parties. (Will update with photos after Halloween).



 Painting her first pumpkin!




This is turning out to be a fun Fall for us!

8 months down, 4 more to go... we got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment