Saturday, September 24, 2011

Goodbye September....bring on October!

Austin is doing really well, just so everyone knows. I always update about Miss Lyla but I am sure there are many who are interested in how Austin is doing. He is always happy to get to talk and play with us on Skype and Lyla loves talking to daddy!

Honestly, whoever invented Skype really did it right for us Military families! It is so nice that Lyla gets to talk to, "kiss" and "hug", and even play with Daddy while he is thousands of miles away. She wakes up in the morning and often will ask for him. Any time I take the computer out she runs and asks for Daddy! I know it sounds kind of sad, but to me it is actually nice that she will know who he is when he gets home.


And we are back to Lyla! haha She went to the doctor this week and is a little over 23 lbs and 32.5 inches tall! Very average and she is growing well. This kid eats like a HORSE! We honestly do not know where she fits it all in that little body. Thankful to have a happy and healthy little girl though!

I hate to wish my life away, but now that September is almost over, we are that much closer to all actually being together. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment