Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday

Lyla is now (as of Sept. 6th) 18 months old! I can't believe we are closer to 2 than 1 now... our baby is growing up way too fast and is learning SO much.

I think I need to get on board with this "your baby can read" or something? I don't know, we spend most days at play dates and just having fun and sometimes I feel like I am somehow falling short on the educational side of things. Any suggestions are always welcome.

She is such a little ball of energy, as any one who knows her would agree, so we go to a play date or just out almost every single day.... otherwise we may both go crazy.

I am really enjoying this age of watching her learn and discover every little new thing. Sometimes I wish we had the memories of these days of our childhood that will long be forgotten. I just want to once remember what it was like to discover something so simple for the first time. It sure is fun to watch!
We don't get to go get her "stats" (height/weight) until later this month and I can't wait to see how she has changed in that way as well. The kid eats like a baby cow and I have no idea where it goes! ! !! ! !  I mean... have you seen her? She is tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment