Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Your just jealous 'cause...

We're young and in love! (Lyrics courtesy of Brand New)

I was just thinking today that Austin and I have been together for over 6 years! It's very rare at our age, and I have to just sit and be so thankful that I found "the one", my soul mate, and my best friend at a young age so we can spend every moment together. It is unbelievable how crazy our lives can be even though I feel like most days are the mundane same routine but we have been through high school proms, college separation, joining the Army, deployment, getting married, having a baby, and SO many more adventures through out the years. No matter how crazy things get and how worried I am about the next move, he is always there to keep me grounded and calm me down.
And now we have this AMAZING little person who learns so much everyday. I feel like everyday is the same over and over but then when I stop to think, our little baby girl can already hold her head up and smile and "ooo" and "ahhh" at us. 
Life is OH SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment