Friday, January 8, 2010

Ho Ho Home for the Holidays!

Austin and I are finally settled back in from our trip back to GA for Christmas... but Christmas was only part of our trip home! 


Dec. 13th was my amazing baby shower (Thanks to Sarah and Melissa!!) and we had a great time!






Then on Dec. 16th, I graduated college with my BBA in Management! 

Then all of the wonderful Christmas festivities started! We even got to see Santa! 

Other than that, Mom and I got to do LOTS of baby shopping and now that Austin and I are back home, Lyla's room is almost ready! I will post some pictures of that once I get it complete! 

We fully enjoyed our trip home and can't wait to go back in June, but until then we will be anticipating miss Lyla coming into our lives! 
30 Weeks Pregnant: 


No comments:

Post a Comment