Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello Sun...

WOW what a HOT HOT HOT summer we are having! I hope Germany has a more subdued summer, which from what I can see from my friends there, it is. 
Lyla LOVES being outside, but it is almost impossible unless we go early in the morning or just go to the pool, which we have been doing a lot of this summer. 

Lyla got her first ever black eye this July. She was playing on the couch, as she often does, and this time it just didn't turn out well. She was having a great time jumping and ended up launching herself into the arm of the couch which resulted in this:
 I looks pretty bad, but she healed quickly and is perfectly fine and back to her "dare devil" antics.

We also took our first ever trip down the Suwanee River (in Florida) in canoes while it rained and rained and rained! It was a nasty day, but we had a lot of fun and Lyla actually loved it!
She was getting sleepy at this point because she was running on no nap at all. 




She now loves the "beach" feel, so our next trip to a beach won't be like it was in June where she hated it! So glad for this! 

I am also almost done getting my dog training certification so I will be able to start my own business doing dog training! This is something I can carry with me always and something I have always wanted to do. 

Now we are just still staying busy and counting down the months until Daddy is back home! We have now been apart for 6 months and he has been deployed for 5 months.... it needs to hurry up and get over with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment